Thursday, April 16, 2009

Let's catch up!!


I am ready to start a blog about this wonderful group that has just started its 3rd year! I can't believe we have been doing this so long!

This cycle I am featuring 2 Somerset Magazines and I have 3 wonderful guests coming!

  1. Cheryl Waters, Lead Fiskateer and Published Somerset Artist
  2. Jenny Doh, Editor-in-Chief and Director of Publishing for Stampington & Company
  3. Jana Holstein, Managing Editor of Somerset Memories, Art Doll Quarterly, and Somerset Apprentice




...as our guest speakers for this cycle. Cheryl will be hosting a fabulous make and take and showing some exclusive projects that she has had published. These ladies will be adding to the already fabulous atmosphere of this exclusive club. If you have not got recieved the magazines yet seriously, they are amazing!!

Somerset Memories and Stampers' Sampler. We will be diving into my favorite type of crafting - the vintage altered world! Of course, no matter what the theme of the cycle, everyone makes their projects their own.

The best part about Scrapbook Club is seeing all the amazing projects people create with the kits, and the camaraderie. Here are projects from last months meeting. They kits were full of animal and food related paper and embellies. So much fun! I can't remember who all the projects belong to! You can email me if you see yours here and I dont have your name under it. And sorry but this stupid blog spot is turning some of the photos and I can't figure out if there is a way to rotate them!



Debby S.



Gloria K.



Nely B.

Elena E.









1 comment:

  1. Great Scrapbook Club night. The guests were awesome. It was so special that Cheryl brought in some of her pages that have been featured in Somerset Memories. And that Jan and Jenny also brought in actual projects that are going to be in upcoming magazines for us to see.

    Dawn, your brownies were the best. Got on the scale this a.m. and I think the brownies did me in but it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete