Saturday, May 16, 2009



Here are the rest of the projects from our May 2009 meeting with special Guests Jenny Doh, Jana Holstein and Cheryl Waters. These women shared all things Sommerset with us and explained how the "getting published" process works. Cheryl provided an adorable tea dyed tag make and take with lots of cute ephemra. It was a wonderful meeting!

I cannot figure out how to make blogger stop turning my photos. I have even tried manually rotating them before I upload but for some reason, it still rotates them so if you have a rotating screen, you may want to try that :) Or just tilt your head a little :)

I will use photoshop to create the post next time so they are all straight. actually, next time I will take the photo of the person who created it holding the project! then we will know whoes is whoes because I forget :(





































No comments:

Post a Comment